The Detroit Lions are not listed among the teams that made coaching changes upon the completion of their 2012-13 season, despite having finished the year 4-12. When a team finds success, like the Lions did in 2011 when they won 10 games and made the playoffs, and then backslides to an embarrassing record, a coaching change is usually in the near future. Instead...http://bit.ly/Wl1scK
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s