The Detroit Lions are not listed among the teams that made coaching changes upon the completion of their 2012-13 season, despite having finished the year 4-12. When a team finds success, like the Lions did in 2011 when they won 10 games and made the playoffs, and then backslides to an embarrassing record, a coaching change is usually in the near future. Instead...http://bit.ly/Wl1scK
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team