The Detroit Lions are not listed among the teams that made coaching changes upon the completion of their 2012-13 season, despite having finished the year 4-12. When a team finds success, like the Lions did in 2011 when they won 10 games and made the playoffs, and then backslides to an embarrassing record, a coaching change is usually in the near future. Instead...http://bit.ly/Wl1scK
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond