The Detroit Lions are not listed among the teams that made coaching changes upon the completion of their 2012-13 season, despite having finished the year 4-12. When a team finds success, like the Lions did in 2011 when they won 10 games and made the playoffs, and then backslides to an embarrassing record, a coaching change is usually in the near future. Instead...http://bit.ly/Wl1scK
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?