A quick memo to the media; Whether you go with the HarBowl, the Super-baugh, the Bro Bowl, or some ever other crappy name to point out that the Harbaugh brothers are coaching in the Super Bowl, please remember that it's already been overused, and it's only Monday. Do you really want another 13 days of trying to sound witty, when all you're doing is making everyone cringe. I really hope none of us writers on WCG will sink to that level.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?