A quick memo to the media; Whether you go with the HarBowl, the Super-baugh, the Bro Bowl, or some ever other crappy name to point out that the Harbaugh brothers are coaching in the Super Bowl, please remember that it's already been overused, and it's only Monday. Do you really want another 13 days of trying to sound witty, when all you're doing is making everyone cringe. I really hope none of us writers on WCG will sink to that level.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers