A quick memo to the media; Whether you go with the HarBowl, the Super-baugh, the Bro Bowl, or some ever other crappy name to point out that the Harbaugh brothers are coaching in the Super Bowl, please remember that it's already been overused, and it's only Monday. Do you really want another 13 days of trying to sound witty, when all you're doing is making everyone cringe. I really hope none of us writers on WCG will sink to that level.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008