Kobe Bryant knows that the window for the Los Angeles Lakers to win another NBA Championship is getting smaller by the minute. A team built to win and win now simply is not doing so on any sort of consistent basis. Through the half way point of the 2012-2013 NBA season, the Lakers are 17-24 and in serious jeopardy of missing the NBA Playoffs entirely. If this continues, is there a chance that Bryant retires sooner than expected?
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots