Kobe Bryant knows that the window for the Los Angeles Lakers to win another NBA Championship is getting smaller by the minute. A team built to win and win now simply is not doing so on any sort of consistent basis. Through the half way point of the 2012-2013 NBA season, the Lakers are 17-24 and in serious jeopardy of missing the NBA Playoffs entirely. If this continues, is there a chance that Bryant retires sooner than expected?
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams