Kobe Bryant knows that the window for the Los Angeles Lakers to win another NBA Championship is getting smaller by the minute. A team built to win and win now simply is not doing so on any sort of consistent basis. Through the half way point of the 2012-2013 NBA season, the Lakers are 17-24 and in serious jeopardy of missing the NBA Playoffs entirely. If this continues, is there a chance that Bryant retires sooner than expected?
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY