Kobe Bryant knows that the window for the Los Angeles Lakers to win another NBA Championship is getting smaller by the minute. A team built to win and win now simply is not doing so on any sort of consistent basis. Through the half way point of the 2012-2013 NBA season, the Lakers are 17-24 and in serious jeopardy of missing the NBA Playoffs entirely. If this continues, is there a chance that Bryant retires sooner than expected?
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor