2013 OUTLOOK: The Bears would most likely bring four guys into camp, so they'll have to sign a couple players at some point. I don't think they'll draft a guy unless someone very talented, high on their board, falls down the draft. Expect a rookie undrafted free agent or two to go to rookie camp, expect the new head coach to have a guy that knows his system to be in the mix, and expect Jay Cutler to sign an extension.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Boston Celtics; March 12th, 2014
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings