Jerry Jones purchased the Dallas Cowboys back in February of 1989 and started to build a team with an NFL rookie head coach. At the time, Jerry Jones had the title of Owner and General Manager, but the Head Coach Jimmy Johnson was making all of the personnel decisions. This led to the team going from 1-15 to Super Bowl champions in 4 years and ended up winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor