Jerry Jones purchased the Dallas Cowboys back in February of 1989 and started to build a team with an NFL rookie head coach. At the time, Jerry Jones had the title of Owner and General Manager, but the Head Coach Jimmy Johnson was making all of the personnel decisions. This led to the team going from 1-15 to Super Bowl champions in 4 years and ended up winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys