Jerry Jones purchased the Dallas Cowboys back in February of 1989 and started to build a team with an NFL rookie head coach. At the time, Jerry Jones had the title of Owner and General Manager, but the Head Coach Jimmy Johnson was making all of the personnel decisions. This led to the team going from 1-15 to Super Bowl champions in 4 years and ended up winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback