This is the sixth Pro Bowl in a row for #11 and his seventh appearance overall, which is the highest amount for any offensive player in Cardinals franchise history. Fitzgerald experienced his lowest performing season since 2004 with 71 catches for 789 yards and four touchdowns, which is less than half of his yearly career average.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1