Matt Flynn signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seattle Seahawks last offseason that everyone figured would entrench him as the team’s starting quarterback going forward. Nobody believed Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll when he said that an undersized former baseball player drafted in the third round could actually push Flynn and become the franchise quarterback as soon as his rookie season. Flynn signed a big deal and the other kid was expected to compete for a back up spot.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?