Matt Flynn signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seattle Seahawks last offseason that everyone figured would entrench him as the team’s starting quarterback going forward. Nobody believed Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll when he said that an undersized former baseball player drafted in the third round could actually push Flynn and become the franchise quarterback as soon as his rookie season. Flynn signed a big deal and the other kid was expected to compete for a back up spot.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1