Matt Flynn signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seattle Seahawks last offseason that everyone figured would entrench him as the team’s starting quarterback going forward. Nobody believed Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll when he said that an undersized former baseball player drafted in the third round could actually push Flynn and become the franchise quarterback as soon as his rookie season. Flynn signed a big deal and the other kid was expected to compete for a back up spot.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats