Matt Flynn signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seattle Seahawks last offseason that everyone figured would entrench him as the team’s starting quarterback going forward. Nobody believed Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll when he said that an undersized former baseball player drafted in the third round could actually push Flynn and become the franchise quarterback as soon as his rookie season. Flynn signed a big deal and the other kid was expected to compete for a back up spot.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory