Matt Flynn signed a lucrative free agent contract with the Seattle Seahawks last offseason that everyone figured would entrench him as the team’s starting quarterback going forward. Nobody believed Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll when he said that an undersized former baseball player drafted in the third round could actually push Flynn and become the franchise quarterback as soon as his rookie season. Flynn signed a big deal and the other kid was expected to compete for a back up spot.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers