Steve Sullivan was brought to the Phoenix Coyotes with the expectation being that he would replace the creativity void left by Ray Whitneyâ€™s departure. Wednesday night in Glendale, Sullivan delivered. The left winger potted three goals, two of them in the decisive third period, to propel the Coyotes to a 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1-1) to get their first win of the year and give the Jackets their first regulation loss.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?