Steve Sullivan was brought to the Phoenix Coyotes with the expectation being that he would replace the creativity void left by Ray Whitneyâ€™s departure. Wednesday night in Glendale, Sullivan delivered. The left winger potted three goals, two of them in the decisive third period, to propel the Coyotes to a 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1-1) to get their first win of the year and give the Jackets their first regulation loss.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015