Steve Sullivan was brought to the Phoenix Coyotes with the expectation being that he would replace the creativity void left by Ray Whitneyâ€™s departure. Wednesday night in Glendale, Sullivan delivered. The left winger potted three goals, two of them in the decisive third period, to propel the Coyotes to a 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1-1) to get their first win of the year and give the Jackets their first regulation loss.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder