Steve Sullivan was brought to the Phoenix Coyotes with the expectation being that he would replace the creativity void left by Ray Whitneyâ€™s departure. Wednesday night in Glendale, Sullivan delivered. The left winger potted three goals, two of them in the decisive third period, to propel the Coyotes to a 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1-1) to get their first win of the year and give the Jackets their first regulation loss.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?