Steve Sullivan was brought to the Phoenix Coyotes with the expectation being that he would replace the creativity void left by Ray Whitneyâ€™s departure. Wednesday night in Glendale, Sullivan delivered. The left winger potted three goals, two of them in the decisive third period, to propel the Coyotes to a 5-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1-1) to get their first win of the year and give the Jackets their first regulation loss.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor