After an offseason full of rumors, outfielder Justin Upton was finally dealt by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursdsay. Upton will join his brother B.J. in Atlanta as a member of the Braves. Third basemen Chris Johnson will also be part of the big trade. In the deal, the D-Backs got both major league and minor league talent back.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets