After an offseason full of rumors, outfielder Justin Upton was finally dealt by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursdsay. Upton will join his brother B.J. in Atlanta as a member of the Braves. Third basemen Chris Johnson will also be part of the big trade. In the deal, the D-Backs got both major league and minor league talent back.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!