Look, I get it and agree with all of you, Justin Upton is an MVP in the making. He will have great seasons and will take part in plenty All-Star games over the course of his career. Upton will hit for a decent average, drive in runs and hit the towering homers as we’ve grown accustomed to see at Chase Field over the years.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year