Look, I get it and agree with all of you, Justin Upton is an MVP in the making. He will have great seasons and will take part in plenty All-Star games over the course of his career. Upton will hit for a decent average, drive in runs and hit the towering homers as we’ve grown accustomed to see at Chase Field over the years.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks