Look, I get it and agree with all of you, Justin Upton is an MVP in the making. He will have great seasons and will take part in plenty All-Star games over the course of his career. Upton will hit for a decent average, drive in runs and hit the towering homers as we’ve grown accustomed to see at Chase Field over the years.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?