Through three games, the Coyotes have amassed 12 goals for an average of four per game. Now, that average is inflated a bit because the season is so young and the fact that they offense has exploded in these last two games against Chicago and Columbus. There is a solid assembly of talent here for the type of team that Phoenix wants to be, but the majority of them would be second, or possibly third liners on many other teams.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback