Through three games, the Coyotes have amassed 12 goals for an average of four per game. Now, that average is inflated a bit because the season is so young and the fact that they offense has exploded in these last two games against Chicago and Columbus. There is a solid assembly of talent here for the type of team that Phoenix wants to be, but the majority of them would be second, or possibly third liners on many other teams.
New Posts to Hype
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?
- Week 14 NFL Draft Order for top-10 teams