Through three games, the Coyotes have amassed 12 goals for an average of four per game. Now, that average is inflated a bit because the season is so young and the fact that they offense has exploded in these last two games against Chicago and Columbus. There is a solid assembly of talent here for the type of team that Phoenix wants to be, but the majority of them would be second, or possibly third liners on many other teams.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming