Through three games, the Coyotes have amassed 12 goals for an average of four per game. Now, that average is inflated a bit because the season is so young and the fact that they offense has exploded in these last two games against Chicago and Columbus. There is a solid assembly of talent here for the type of team that Phoenix wants to be, but the majority of them would be second, or possibly third liners on many other teams.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks