Many times when someone is let go from a company, that individual shows hard feelings towards their former place of employment. That is not the case with former Cardinals and now Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton. In a radio with Burns and Gambo on Arizona Sports 620, Horton showed no ill will towards the organization that he was let go from. In fact he showed the opposite.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond