Many times when someone is let go from a company, that individual shows hard feelings towards their former place of employment. That is not the case with former Cardinals and now Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton. In a radio with Burns and Gambo on Arizona Sports 620, Horton showed no ill will towards the organization that he was let go from. In fact he showed the opposite.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams