Many times when someone is let go from a company, that individual shows hard feelings towards their former place of employment. That is not the case with former Cardinals and now Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton. In a radio with Burns and Gambo on Arizona Sports 620, Horton showed no ill will towards the organization that he was let go from. In fact he showed the opposite.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?