Many times when someone is let go from a company, that individual shows hard feelings towards their former place of employment. That is not the case with former Cardinals and now Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton. In a radio with Burns and Gambo on Arizona Sports 620, Horton showed no ill will towards the organization that he was let go from. In fact he showed the opposite.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?