For those who don't know who Mark Appel is, shame on you. He was the 8th pick in the 2012 Draft by the Pirates. Appel had the talent to go first overall, but because of signability issues, he dropped to eight. Those signability fears turned out to be correct, as he didn't sign with Pittsburgh and re-entered the draft.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?