For those who don't know who Mark Appel is, shame on you. He was the 8th pick in the 2012 Draft by the Pirates. Appel had the talent to go first overall, but because of signability issues, he dropped to eight. Those signability fears turned out to be correct, as he didn't sign with Pittsburgh and re-entered the draft.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!