Jermaine O’Neal was in the news earlier in the week with his reported “heated discussion” with Suns general manager Lance Blanks. Since the report came out, both O’Neal and Blanks have downplayed the confrontation between one another. Now the Suns big man is in the news due to a health scare. After missing Phoenix’s last two games, O’Neal announced that he experienced a an irregular heartbeat when he went home after practice on Monday.
New Posts to Hype
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp
- Comparing our Midseason Awards to the Actual Outcomes
- Knicks Losing Streak at 6 as Portland Struggles Continue