Jermaine O’Neal was in the news earlier in the week with his reported “heated discussion” with Suns general manager Lance Blanks. Since the report came out, both O’Neal and Blanks have downplayed the confrontation between one another. Now the Suns big man is in the news due to a health scare. After missing Phoenix’s last two games, O’Neal announced that he experienced a an irregular heartbeat when he went home after practice on Monday.
New Posts to Hype
- If Ready To Leave The Heat, Would Dwyane Wade Sign With The Clippers, Knicks, Bulls Or Cavaliers?
- NHL’s ‘Original 6′ and the Stanley Cup Finals
- MLB Rumors: Could The Phillies Trade Cole Hamels And Ryan Howard To The Cardinals?
- Braun inches closer to Brewers career HR record… but will he be around to berak it?
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!