Jermaine O’Neal was in the news earlier in the week with his reported “heated discussion” with Suns general manager Lance Blanks. Since the report came out, both O’Neal and Blanks have downplayed the confrontation between one another. Now the Suns big man is in the news due to a health scare. After missing Phoenix’s last two games, O’Neal announced that he experienced a an irregular heartbeat when he went home after practice on Monday.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team