Jermaine O’Neal was in the news earlier in the week with his reported “heated discussion” with Suns general manager Lance Blanks. Since the report came out, both O’Neal and Blanks have downplayed the confrontation between one another. Now the Suns big man is in the news due to a health scare. After missing Phoenix’s last two games, O’Neal announced that he experienced a an irregular heartbeat when he went home after practice on Monday.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming