Jermaine O’Neal was in the news earlier in the week with his reported “heated discussion” with Suns general manager Lance Blanks. Since the report came out, both O’Neal and Blanks have downplayed the confrontation between one another. Now the Suns big man is in the news due to a health scare. After missing Phoenix’s last two games, O’Neal announced that he experienced a an irregular heartbeat when he went home after practice on Monday.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule