We delve into the perilous journey of predicting the Super Bowl: where arguments are created, feelings get hurt, and no one is ever right. Is this the glorious end to Ray Lewis's 'Last Ride?' Is this the swan song of Randy Moss? Can Colin 'Kaepernick' himself into 49er legacy? We have our prediction. We are probably wrong. Except for one thing. We are in for one epic ride.
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air