We delve into the perilous journey of predicting the Super Bowl: where arguments are created, feelings get hurt, and no one is ever right. Is this the glorious end to Ray Lewis's 'Last Ride?' Is this the swan song of Randy Moss? Can Colin 'Kaepernick' himself into 49er legacy? We have our prediction. We are probably wrong. Except for one thing. We are in for one epic ride.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule