We delve into the perilous journey of predicting the Super Bowl: where arguments are created, feelings get hurt, and no one is ever right. Is this the glorious end to Ray Lewis's 'Last Ride?' Is this the swan song of Randy Moss? Can Colin 'Kaepernick' himself into 49er legacy? We have our prediction. We are probably wrong. Except for one thing. We are in for one epic ride.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond