We delve into the perilous journey of predicting the Super Bowl: where arguments are created, feelings get hurt, and no one is ever right. Is this the glorious end to Ray Lewis's 'Last Ride?' Is this the swan song of Randy Moss? Can Colin 'Kaepernick' himself into 49er legacy? We have our prediction. We are probably wrong. Except for one thing. We are in for one epic ride.
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?