Already struggling with a 1-4 record, more bad news came to the Coyotes on Monday when head coach Dave Tippett revealed that center Matthew Lombardi will miss at least a month due to an upper body injury. Lombardi suffered the injury during Thursday’s 5-3 loss in San Jose and didn’t return. Acquired just before the start of the shorten-season, injuries have been a big part of Lombardi’s career over the last couple of years.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers