Already struggling with a 1-4 record, more bad news came to the Coyotes on Monday when head coach Dave Tippett revealed that center Matthew Lombardi will miss at least a month due to an upper body injury. Lombardi suffered the injury during Thursday’s 5-3 loss in San Jose and didn’t return. Acquired just before the start of the shorten-season, injuries have been a big part of Lombardi’s career over the last couple of years.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory