Already struggling with a 1-4 record, more bad news came to the Coyotes on Monday when head coach Dave Tippett revealed that center Matthew Lombardi will miss at least a month due to an upper body injury. Lombardi suffered the injury during Thursday’s 5-3 loss in San Jose and didn’t return. Acquired just before the start of the shorten-season, injuries have been a big part of Lombardi’s career over the last couple of years.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?