Already struggling with a 1-4 record, more bad news came to the Coyotes on Monday when head coach Dave Tippett revealed that center Matthew Lombardi will miss at least a month due to an upper body injury. Lombardi suffered the injury during Thursday’s 5-3 loss in San Jose and didn’t return. Acquired just before the start of the shorten-season, injuries have been a big part of Lombardi’s career over the last couple of years.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic