Already struggling with a 1-4 record, more bad news came to the Coyotes on Monday when head coach Dave Tippett revealed that center Matthew Lombardi will miss at least a month due to an upper body injury. Lombardi suffered the injury during Thursday’s 5-3 loss in San Jose and didn’t return. Acquired just before the start of the shorten-season, injuries have been a big part of Lombardi’s career over the last couple of years.
New Posts to Hype
- Where does Tony Romo rank on the list of the NFL’s greatest undrafted QBs?
- Could The Bears Trade Brandon Marshall To Patriots, Colts, Browns, Raiders Or Bills?
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?