For 8 ½ seasons, Shawn Marion ran the wing for the Phoenix Suns, averaging 18.4 points and 10 rebounds a game. He has not achieved those numbers since being traded to the Miami Heat midway through the 2008 season, so it is fitting that he lived up to his reputation playing against his original team for his 1000th career game.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?