For 8 ½ seasons, Shawn Marion ran the wing for the Phoenix Suns, averaging 18.4 points and 10 rebounds a game. He has not achieved those numbers since being traded to the Miami Heat midway through the 2008 season, so it is fitting that he lived up to his reputation playing against his original team for his 1000th career game.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?