For 8 ½ seasons, Shawn Marion ran the wing for the Phoenix Suns, averaging 18.4 points and 10 rebounds a game. He has not achieved those numbers since being traded to the Miami Heat midway through the 2008 season, so it is fitting that he lived up to his reputation playing against his original team for his 1000th career game.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback