The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#20) QBs with four-plus TD passes on less than 15 completions