The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers