The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team