The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated