The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline
- David Wilson Scheduled For Meeting With Doctor Monday
- Matt Harvey To Start Throwing From Mound Next Week
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move