The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager