The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For May 16
- Lindsey Vonn Breaks Up With Tiger Woods After He Cheats On Her