The NFL has transformed into a pass first league. The NFL Draft has provided some great franchise quarterbacks over the past couple of years, including Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill and Cam Newton. As the NFL shifts to a pass happy offensive league, it is also slowly making the switch to highly athletic quarterbacks who no longer sit back in the pocket and wait for a play to happen. Many of these new quarterbacks are capable of escaping the pocket and making big plays happen, as has been evident by the play of so many of the recent first or second year play callers.
New Posts to Hype
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?