The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan