The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?