The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?