The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp