The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?