The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2
- Fantasy Football: Bench Washington Redskins TE Jordan Reed
- Can Aaron Rodgers rebound?
- NFL Rumors: Will NFL Fire Roger Goodell Or Should League Commissioner Resign Following Ray Rice Debacle?
- Eagles go from 0 to 30… in 30 minutes!