The remaining offseason task was completed by Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers on Thursday when it was reported that the club and newly-acquired Martin Prado agreed on a new contract. The deal is for four years and for $40 million. Prado was the main piece in the trade that sent outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves last week.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox