When I decided to start working on an article about the Concussions in the NFL and litigation of former players against the NFL, I had one thought in mind. I was of the opinion the players had “assumed risk” of playing a violent game and really didn’t have a basis to attack the NFL with a lawsuit. Then I started doing a little bit of research.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?