When I decided to start working on an article about the Concussions in the NFL and litigation of former players against the NFL, I had one thought in mind. I was of the opinion the players had “assumed risk” of playing a violent game and really didn’t have a basis to attack the NFL with a lawsuit. Then I started doing a little bit of research.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015