The world's sorriest excuse for a professional sports general manager is at it again. Dallas Cowboys boss Jerry Jones is at it again--a week ago he said a decision had been made regarding his team's offensive play-caller and now he's gone back on that after all the talk about him dictating his head coach, Jason Garrett. This is yet another perfect example of why the Cowboys can't win--Jones is a moron who has no idea how to run a football team.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?