The world's sorriest excuse for a professional sports general manager is at it again. Dallas Cowboys boss Jerry Jones is at it again--a week ago he said a decision had been made regarding his team's offensive play-caller and now he's gone back on that after all the talk about him dictating his head coach, Jason Garrett. This is yet another perfect example of why the Cowboys can't win--Jones is a moron who has no idea how to run a football team.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year