The world's sorriest excuse for a professional sports general manager is at it again. Dallas Cowboys boss Jerry Jones is at it again--a week ago he said a decision had been made regarding his team's offensive play-caller and now he's gone back on that after all the talk about him dictating his head coach, Jason Garrett. This is yet another perfect example of why the Cowboys can't win--Jones is a moron who has no idea how to run a football team.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets