The world's sorriest excuse for a professional sports general manager is at it again. Dallas Cowboys boss Jerry Jones is at it again--a week ago he said a decision had been made regarding his team's offensive play-caller and now he's gone back on that after all the talk about him dictating his head coach, Jason Garrett. This is yet another perfect example of why the Cowboys can't win--Jones is a moron who has no idea how to run a football team.
New Posts to Hype
- Where does Tony Romo rank on the list of the NFL’s greatest undrafted QBs?
- Could The Bears Trade Brandon Marshall To Patriots, Colts, Browns, Raiders Or Bills?
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?