The world's sorriest excuse for a professional sports general manager is at it again. Dallas Cowboys boss Jerry Jones is at it again--a week ago he said a decision had been made regarding his team's offensive play-caller and now he's gone back on that after all the talk about him dictating his head coach, Jason Garrett. This is yet another perfect example of why the Cowboys can't win--Jones is a moron who has no idea how to run a football team.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1