Injuries have already been a huge part of the Coyotes early season struggles. Martin Hanzal has missed time and Matthew Lombardi is expected to be out for at least the next month with an upper body injury, but Mike Smith’s injury has been the biggest one of the bunch. Smith came out about halfway through the first period of the Jan. 23 game against Columbus because of a groin injury and hasn’t returned since.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?