Injuries have already been a huge part of the Coyotes early season struggles. Martin Hanzal has missed time and Matthew Lombardi is expected to be out for at least the next month with an upper body injury, but Mike Smith’s injury has been the biggest one of the bunch. Smith came out about halfway through the first period of the Jan. 23 game against Columbus because of a groin injury and hasn’t returned since.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?