Injuries have already been a huge part of the Coyotes early season struggles. Martin Hanzal has missed time and Matthew Lombardi is expected to be out for at least the next month with an upper body injury, but Mike Smith’s injury has been the biggest one of the bunch. Smith came out about halfway through the first period of the Jan. 23 game against Columbus because of a groin injury and hasn’t returned since.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets