Injuries have already been a huge part of the Coyotes early season struggles. Martin Hanzal has missed time and Matthew Lombardi is expected to be out for at least the next month with an upper body injury, but Mike Smith’s injury has been the biggest one of the bunch. Smith came out about halfway through the first period of the Jan. 23 game against Columbus because of a groin injury and hasn’t returned since.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB