The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?
- Week 14 NFL Draft Order for top-10 teams