The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?