The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?