The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Wednesday, September 30
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Tuesday, September 29
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Monday, September 28