The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats