The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB