The NFL free agency period will not begin until approximately one month after the conclusion of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, but that is not preventing other teams from at least internally discussing their plans for the upcoming offseason. It isn’t even keeping certain teams and owners and players from predicting the future of their rosters, including how New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft may be already planning an exit strategy interview for his team’s top wide receiver over the past few seasons, Wes Welker.
New Posts to Hype
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl