If you’re familiar with the Hyped Network, you know we’re hyped on two things: beer and sports. So hyped, we created a spinoff to BallHyped called BeerHyped.com, where instead of voting up our favorite sports blogs we hype our favorite craft beers. No Bud Light or Coors Light here, just the best of the best craft beers from the U.S. to Belgium. So for the big game Sunday, which combines both our favorite pastimes – beer and football – we’ve drafted a blueprint for the Ultimate Super Bowl Beer Pairing.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets