If you’re familiar with the Hyped Network, you know we’re hyped on two things: beer and sports. So hyped, we created a spinoff to BallHyped called BeerHyped.com, where instead of voting up our favorite sports blogs we hype our favorite craft beers. No Bud Light or Coors Light here, just the best of the best craft beers from the U.S. to Belgium. So for the big game Sunday, which combines both our favorite pastimes – beer and football – we’ve drafted a blueprint for the Ultimate Super Bowl Beer Pairing.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet