If you’re familiar with the Hyped Network, you know we’re hyped on two things: beer and sports. So hyped, we created a spinoff to BallHyped called BeerHyped.com, where instead of voting up our favorite sports blogs we hype our favorite craft beers. No Bud Light or Coors Light here, just the best of the best craft beers from the U.S. to Belgium. So for the big game Sunday, which combines both our favorite pastimes – beer and football – we’ve drafted a blueprint for the Ultimate Super Bowl Beer Pairing.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?