Winning. It's what Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones constantly says he's trying to do, yet he has a funny way of showing it with the moronic decisions he makes that prevent winning. His latest blunder is hiring former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as the Cowboys' receivers coach. This is man who has done everything but win in his coaching career, which includes just two years in the NFL--both forgetful. And now Jones expects Dooley to coach the Cowboys' talented yet immature group of receivers? Get real.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season