Winning. It's what Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones constantly says he's trying to do, yet he has a funny way of showing it with the moronic decisions he makes that prevent winning. His latest blunder is hiring former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as the Cowboys' receivers coach. This is man who has done everything but win in his coaching career, which includes just two years in the NFL--both forgetful. And now Jones expects Dooley to coach the Cowboys' talented yet immature group of receivers? Get real.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season