Winning. It's what Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones constantly says he's trying to do, yet he has a funny way of showing it with the moronic decisions he makes that prevent winning. His latest blunder is hiring former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as the Cowboys' receivers coach. This is man who has done everything but win in his coaching career, which includes just two years in the NFL--both forgetful. And now Jones expects Dooley to coach the Cowboys' talented yet immature group of receivers? Get real.
New Posts to Hype
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For May 16
- Lindsey Vonn Breaks Up With Tiger Woods After He Cheats On Her