Winning. It's what Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones constantly says he's trying to do, yet he has a funny way of showing it with the moronic decisions he makes that prevent winning. His latest blunder is hiring former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as the Cowboys' receivers coach. This is man who has done everything but win in his coaching career, which includes just two years in the NFL--both forgetful. And now Jones expects Dooley to coach the Cowboys' talented yet immature group of receivers? Get real.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice