Winning. It's what Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones constantly says he's trying to do, yet he has a funny way of showing it with the moronic decisions he makes that prevent winning. His latest blunder is hiring former Tennessee Volunteers head coach Derek Dooley as the Cowboys' receivers coach. This is man who has done everything but win in his coaching career, which includes just two years in the NFL--both forgetful. And now Jones expects Dooley to coach the Cowboys' talented yet immature group of receivers? Get real.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots