Just when Dallas Cowboys fans thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones has already ruined any chance for the team to succeed in 2013, but those chances could be cut even more after reports that former Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is likely to take that position with the New Orleans Saints this year. Ryan tends to bring players with him when he moves from one NFL team to another and the prime suspect in Dallas is linebacker Anthony Spencer.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers