Just when Dallas Cowboys fans thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones has already ruined any chance for the team to succeed in 2013, but those chances could be cut even more after reports that former Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is likely to take that position with the New Orleans Saints this year. Ryan tends to bring players with him when he moves from one NFL team to another and the prime suspect in Dallas is linebacker Anthony Spencer.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame