Just when Dallas Cowboys fans thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones has already ruined any chance for the team to succeed in 2013, but those chances could be cut even more after reports that former Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is likely to take that position with the New Orleans Saints this year. Ryan tends to bring players with him when he moves from one NFL team to another and the prime suspect in Dallas is linebacker Anthony Spencer.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor