There has recently been an increase in discussion of illegal substance use in sports, specifically the use of deer antler spray. What exactly is it and what is its supposed purpose? Deer antler spray falls under the category of peptide hormones, growth factors and related substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s list of banned substances and contains amounts of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1, or IGF-1.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond