There has recently been an increase in discussion of illegal substance use in sports, specifically the use of deer antler spray. What exactly is it and what is its supposed purpose? Deer antler spray falls under the category of peptide hormones, growth factors and related substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s list of banned substances and contains amounts of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1, or IGF-1.
New Posts to Hype
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018