There has recently been an increase in discussion of illegal substance use in sports, specifically the use of deer antler spray. What exactly is it and what is its supposed purpose? Deer antler spray falls under the category of peptide hormones, growth factors and related substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s list of banned substances and contains amounts of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1, or IGF-1.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?