There has recently been an increase in discussion of illegal substance use in sports, specifically the use of deer antler spray. What exactly is it and what is its supposed purpose? Deer antler spray falls under the category of peptide hormones, growth factors and related substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s list of banned substances and contains amounts of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1, or IGF-1.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor