ASU Baseball will soon no longer call Packard Stadium their home. On Thursday, the Arizona Board of Regents gave their approval on ASU’s lease with the City of Phoenix which will move the program’s home games to Phoenix Municipal Stadium beginning in 2015. The lease is for 25 years and will begin as soon as the current occupant, the Oakland Athletics, move to Hohokam Park in Mesa, according to ASU Executive Vice President Morgan Olsen.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants