ASU Baseball will soon no longer call Packard Stadium their home. On Thursday, the Arizona Board of Regents gave their approval on ASU’s lease with the City of Phoenix which will move the program’s home games to Phoenix Municipal Stadium beginning in 2015. The lease is for 25 years and will begin as soon as the current occupant, the Oakland Athletics, move to Hohokam Park in Mesa, according to ASU Executive Vice President Morgan Olsen.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB