ASU Baseball will soon no longer call Packard Stadium their home. On Thursday, the Arizona Board of Regents gave their approval on ASU’s lease with the City of Phoenix which will move the program’s home games to Phoenix Municipal Stadium beginning in 2015. The lease is for 25 years and will begin as soon as the current occupant, the Oakland Athletics, move to Hohokam Park in Mesa, according to ASU Executive Vice President Morgan Olsen.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Report: Rob Gronkowski Suffers Torn ACL And MCL, Will Miss Rest Of Season For New England Patriots
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks