ASU Baseball will soon no longer call Packard Stadium their home. On Thursday, the Arizona Board of Regents gave their approval on ASU’s lease with the City of Phoenix which will move the program’s home games to Phoenix Municipal Stadium beginning in 2015. The lease is for 25 years and will begin as soon as the current occupant, the Oakland Athletics, move to Hohokam Park in Mesa, according to ASU Executive Vice President Morgan Olsen.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1