ASU Baseball will soon no longer call Packard Stadium their home. On Thursday, the Arizona Board of Regents gave their approval on ASU’s lease with the City of Phoenix which will move the program’s home games to Phoenix Municipal Stadium beginning in 2015. The lease is for 25 years and will begin as soon as the current occupant, the Oakland Athletics, move to Hohokam Park in Mesa, according to ASU Executive Vice President Morgan Olsen.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots