As has been mentioned and talked about before, the Coyotes’ offense has not been the problem so far this year. In fact, it has been quite productive, just outside the top third of the league in goals per game so far at 2.9 per game, good enough for eleventh. They have a balanced attack as evidenced by their stat totals and can score from any of their lines.
New Posts to Hype
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo