As has been mentioned and talked about before, the Coyotes’ offense has not been the problem so far this year. In fact, it has been quite productive, just outside the top third of the league in goals per game so far at 2.9 per game, good enough for eleventh. They have a balanced attack as evidenced by their stat totals and can score from any of their lines.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants