As has been mentioned and talked about before, the Coyotes’ offense has not been the problem so far this year. In fact, it has been quite productive, just outside the top third of the league in goals per game so far at 2.9 per game, good enough for eleventh. They have a balanced attack as evidenced by their stat totals and can score from any of their lines.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015