As has been mentioned and talked about before, the Coyotes’ offense has not been the problem so far this year. In fact, it has been quite productive, just outside the top third of the league in goals per game so far at 2.9 per game, good enough for eleventh. They have a balanced attack as evidenced by their stat totals and can score from any of their lines.
New Posts to Hype
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls
- NFL Week #11 features two potential shootouts