Southern California’s day was both success and failure, depending on who you read. With only 13 commitments for the 2013 class, it is the smallest group to be gathered in the past 10 years. The smaller assembly placed the Trojans outside the top-ten of class rankings for the first time since 2002, though it leads the nation with an average star-rating of 4.42.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1