Southern California’s day was both success and failure, depending on who you read. With only 13 commitments for the 2013 class, it is the smallest group to be gathered in the past 10 years. The smaller assembly placed the Trojans outside the top-ten of class rankings for the first time since 2002, though it leads the nation with an average star-rating of 4.42.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?