The Diamondbacks and Aaron Hill agreed to a three-year extension on Friday that will keep the second baseman in the desert through the 2016 season. Hill, who was scheduled to become a free agent following the 2013 season, will get paid $35 million over the life of the contract. The 30-year-old was acquired in August of 2011 by the D-Backs from Toronto along with John McDonald in exchange for Kelly Johnson.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule
- Series Recap – Mariners
- Time For Lucas Duda to Step Up and Produce
- Nets Take Game 1 in Toronto
- Yankees Bullpen Gets Shelled by Rays
- Longest active playoff streaks in pro sports