The Diamondbacks and Aaron Hill agreed to a three-year extension on Friday that will keep the second baseman in the desert through the 2016 season. Hill, who was scheduled to become a free agent following the 2013 season, will get paid $35 million over the life of the contract. The 30-year-old was acquired in August of 2011 by the D-Backs from Toronto along with John McDonald in exchange for Kelly Johnson.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods