It seems like the Dallas Cowboys are always in big trouble with their salary cap, yet the only time it's really bitten them was a couple of years ago when team owner and general manager Jerry Jones front loaded a bunch of contracts in the uncapped year. However, the 2013 NFL season looks to be a real doozy for Dallas if Jones doesn't figure something out quick. The league has tentatively set the salary cap at $121 million for this season and right now the Cowboys are at a little over $143 million.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?