It seems like the Dallas Cowboys are always in big trouble with their salary cap, yet the only time it's really bitten them was a couple of years ago when team owner and general manager Jerry Jones front loaded a bunch of contracts in the uncapped year. However, the 2013 NFL season looks to be a real doozy for Dallas if Jones doesn't figure something out quick. The league has tentatively set the salary cap at $121 million for this season and right now the Cowboys are at a little over $143 million.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods