It seems like the Dallas Cowboys are always in big trouble with their salary cap, yet the only time it's really bitten them was a couple of years ago when team owner and general manager Jerry Jones front loaded a bunch of contracts in the uncapped year. However, the 2013 NFL season looks to be a real doozy for Dallas if Jones doesn't figure something out quick. The league has tentatively set the salary cap at $121 million for this season and right now the Cowboys are at a little over $143 million.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp