It seems like the Dallas Cowboys are always in big trouble with their salary cap, yet the only time it's really bitten them was a couple of years ago when team owner and general manager Jerry Jones front loaded a bunch of contracts in the uncapped year. However, the 2013 NFL season looks to be a real doozy for Dallas if Jones doesn't figure something out quick. The league has tentatively set the salary cap at $121 million for this season and right now the Cowboys are at a little over $143 million.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Miami Heat win NBA title with back-to-back Game Seven series wins?
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: June 16th, 2013
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 11
- Yankees Avoid Sweep with Sunday Victory over Angels
- Miami Dolphins’ Joe Philbin Shows Lighter Side With Surprise Pool Party
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: Rivers and Romo join 25,000-yard club
- Miami Dolphins 2013 Training Camp Profile: Olivier Vernon
- NBA Rumors: Should Boston Celtics Trade Kevin Garnett And Doc Rivers To Los Angeles Clippers?