Somewhere, Tom Landry is smiling. Well, sort of. He can't be too happy with all the moronic moves made by Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones lately, but it looks as if the man who fired Landry might have actually done something right. On Friday, the Cowboys hire former Cleveland Browns running backs coach Gary Brown to hold the same position in Dallas. Brown brings one heck of a track record with him, which should mean big things for the Cowboys' running game. But of course, that's no guarantee with a meddling owner like Jones.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats
- NFL Rumors: Will Ndamukong Suh Sign With Seahawks, Lions, Packers, Raiders Or Browns?
- NBA prolific scorers: Who passed?