Somewhere, Tom Landry is smiling. Well, sort of. He can't be too happy with all the moronic moves made by Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones lately, but it looks as if the man who fired Landry might have actually done something right. On Friday, the Cowboys hire former Cleveland Browns running backs coach Gary Brown to hold the same position in Dallas. Brown brings one heck of a track record with him, which should mean big things for the Cowboys' running game. But of course, that's no guarantee with a meddling owner like Jones.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?