Somewhere, Tom Landry is smiling. Well, sort of. He can't be too happy with all the moronic moves made by Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones lately, but it looks as if the man who fired Landry might have actually done something right. On Friday, the Cowboys hire former Cleveland Browns running backs coach Gary Brown to hold the same position in Dallas. Brown brings one heck of a track record with him, which should mean big things for the Cowboys' running game. But of course, that's no guarantee with a meddling owner like Jones.
New Posts to Hype
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Wednesday, September 30
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Tuesday, September 29
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Monday, September 28