Teams across the NFL have been shuffling dealing and making moves leading up to the offseason. The Arizona Cardinals have stacked their upper deck and appear to have a strong hand in place for a winning 2013 season. Some may say it is too bold to predict the newly assembled management and coaching staff will lead the Cardinals to the playoffs next year.
New Posts to Hype
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?