Teams across the NFL have been shuffling dealing and making moves leading up to the offseason. The Arizona Cardinals have stacked their upper deck and appear to have a strong hand in place for a winning 2013 season. Some may say it is too bold to predict the newly assembled management and coaching staff will lead the Cardinals to the playoffs next year.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year