Grace, who was arrested twice within a year for driving under the influence, will work as an infield and hitting instructor during spring training for the club and will also work with the D-Backs minor league affiliates once the real games get under way. He began his four month stay at “Tent City” on Sunday, where he stays from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. on a daily basis. Grace is also allowed to work.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year