National Signing Day came and went last week, but that doesn’t mean recruiting is over for college coaches throughout the country. Coaches and talent evaluators now have to prepare for the upcoming 2014 class by assessing how many scholarships they will have at their disposal and begin sending out more offers to high school seniors throughout all 50 states.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers