A recent piece by a Dallas Fort Worth-area columnist has Dallas Cowboys fans all fussing over whether or not Tony Romo should have to earn his new contract. In all the arguing and debating, everyone has forgotten that the Cowboys are a long way from even being able to think about negotiating a new deal with their signal-caller. Regardless, the question should not be if the Cowboys are going to re-sign Romo; it should be how.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers