A recent piece by a Dallas Fort Worth-area columnist has Dallas Cowboys fans all fussing over whether or not Tony Romo should have to earn his new contract. In all the arguing and debating, everyone has forgotten that the Cowboys are a long way from even being able to think about negotiating a new deal with their signal-caller. Regardless, the question should not be if the Cowboys are going to re-sign Romo; it should be how.
New Posts to Hype
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One