A recent piece by a Dallas Fort Worth-area columnist has Dallas Cowboys fans all fussing over whether or not Tony Romo should have to earn his new contract. In all the arguing and debating, everyone has forgotten that the Cowboys are a long way from even being able to think about negotiating a new deal with their signal-caller. Regardless, the question should not be if the Cowboys are going to re-sign Romo; it should be how.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?