On Saturday afternoon it was announced Larry Allen would be latest Dallas Cowboy to join the Hall of Fame. While there has been some thought of a Cowboys bias in Hall of Fame voting, Allen is just one of the growing number of players from the “90’s” Cowboys teams to make it in the Hall of Fame joining Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith and Michael Irvin.
New Posts to Hype
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak