The 2013 NFL Draft features two possible 1st rounders at the Tight End position, and the TE needy Chicago Bears are currently slotted in the 20th selection. Both Notre Dame's Tyler Eifert and Stanford's Zach Ertz are receiving 1st round grades, and one of, if not both, should be available when the Bears select at 20.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?