The 2013 NFL Draft features two possible 1st rounders at the Tight End position, and the TE needy Chicago Bears are currently slotted in the 20th selection. Both Notre Dame's Tyler Eifert and Stanford's Zach Ertz are receiving 1st round grades, and one of, if not both, should be available when the Bears select at 20.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams