While most folks are applauding the Dallas Cowboys for meeting with representatives fro Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) with a polite golf clap, we're here to shed some light on the subject. This is a joke and it shows just how incompetent all of the Cowboys' officials are when it comes to disciplining their players, especially head coach Jason Garrett. If it takes meeting with a special organization specifically designed to prevent drunk driving for a professional football team to get something done, there is something seriously wrong with that club.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB