While most folks are applauding the Dallas Cowboys for meeting with representatives fro Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) with a polite golf clap, we're here to shed some light on the subject. This is a joke and it shows just how incompetent all of the Cowboys' officials are when it comes to disciplining their players, especially head coach Jason Garrett. If it takes meeting with a special organization specifically designed to prevent drunk driving for a professional football team to get something done, there is something seriously wrong with that club.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia