While most folks are applauding the Dallas Cowboys for meeting with representatives fro Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) with a polite golf clap, we're here to shed some light on the subject. This is a joke and it shows just how incompetent all of the Cowboys' officials are when it comes to disciplining their players, especially head coach Jason Garrett. If it takes meeting with a special organization specifically designed to prevent drunk driving for a professional football team to get something done, there is something seriously wrong with that club.
New Posts to Hype
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES