While most folks are applauding the Dallas Cowboys for meeting with representatives fro Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) with a polite golf clap, we're here to shed some light on the subject. This is a joke and it shows just how incompetent all of the Cowboys' officials are when it comes to disciplining their players, especially head coach Jason Garrett. If it takes meeting with a special organization specifically designed to prevent drunk driving for a professional football team to get something done, there is something seriously wrong with that club.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?