Members of the media suffered through an agonizing press conference by Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett on Wednesday, during which he talked a lot but didn't really say anything. Here's a brief recap: Bill Callahan will call the Cowboys' offensive plays in 2013 even though Garrett is pretending like that decision isn't final. However, what we got out of the press conference is that Garrett has absolutely no clue what makes a "good offense."
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers