The finalists for the 2013 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame were announced on Friday and former Suns point guard Kevin Johnson was not one of the 12 announced. Gary Payton, Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway were the three recently retired players who highlighted the 12-member group. In order to become a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame, you have to get 18 of the 24 votes from the Honors Committee.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015