The finalists for the 2013 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame were announced on Friday and former Suns point guard Kevin Johnson was not one of the 12 announced. Gary Payton, Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway were the three recently retired players who highlighted the 12-member group. In order to become a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame, you have to get 18 of the 24 votes from the Honors Committee.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB