The finalists for the 2013 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame were announced on Friday and former Suns point guard Kevin Johnson was not one of the 12 announced. Gary Payton, Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway were the three recently retired players who highlighted the 12-member group. In order to become a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame, you have to get 18 of the 24 votes from the Honors Committee.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?