I couldn't tell you who participated in the Slam Dunk contest (i.e. without looking it up) and to be honest, I don't care enough to research it for this post. The dunk contest was boring. Correction: the dunk contest was BORING. The competitors missed so many dunks that by the time the ball went in the hoop, I was completely disinterested in the theatrics. The entire show was amatuerish and a bad movie (i.e. that I was determined to watch in hopes that it would get better). It never did. Charles Barkley deserves a hefty paycheck for making All-Star Saturday night "listenable". Notice I didn't say "watchable"...
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor