I couldn't tell you who participated in the Slam Dunk contest (i.e. without looking it up) and to be honest, I don't care enough to research it for this post. The dunk contest was boring. Correction: the dunk contest was BORING. The competitors missed so many dunks that by the time the ball went in the hoop, I was completely disinterested in the theatrics. The entire show was amatuerish and a bad movie (i.e. that I was determined to watch in hopes that it would get better). It never did. Charles Barkley deserves a hefty paycheck for making All-Star Saturday night "listenable". Notice I didn't say "watchable"...
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015