I couldn't tell you who participated in the Slam Dunk contest (i.e. without looking it up) and to be honest, I don't care enough to research it for this post. The dunk contest was boring. Correction: the dunk contest was BORING. The competitors missed so many dunks that by the time the ball went in the hoop, I was completely disinterested in the theatrics. The entire show was amatuerish and a bad movie (i.e. that I was determined to watch in hopes that it would get better). It never did. Charles Barkley deserves a hefty paycheck for making All-Star Saturday night "listenable". Notice I didn't say "watchable"...
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers