I couldn't tell you who participated in the Slam Dunk contest (i.e. without looking it up) and to be honest, I don't care enough to research it for this post. The dunk contest was boring. Correction: the dunk contest was BORING. The competitors missed so many dunks that by the time the ball went in the hoop, I was completely disinterested in the theatrics. The entire show was amatuerish and a bad movie (i.e. that I was determined to watch in hopes that it would get better). It never did. Charles Barkley deserves a hefty paycheck for making All-Star Saturday night "listenable". Notice I didn't say "watchable"...
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams