I couldn't tell you who participated in the Slam Dunk contest (i.e. without looking it up) and to be honest, I don't care enough to research it for this post. The dunk contest was boring. Correction: the dunk contest was BORING. The competitors missed so many dunks that by the time the ball went in the hoop, I was completely disinterested in the theatrics. The entire show was amatuerish and a bad movie (i.e. that I was determined to watch in hopes that it would get better). It never did. Charles Barkley deserves a hefty paycheck for making All-Star Saturday night "listenable". Notice I didn't say "watchable"...
New Posts to Hype
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?
- Drew Stanton week-to-week with knee injury