The Adirondack Phantoms played a game on Sunday, but they never finished it. Why is that? Because Brandon Manning boarded Springfield Falcons’ Wade MacLeod. Manning was given a two minute minor penalty for the offense, but then something really weird happened. Macleod hit his head against the glass and appeared shaken up but he seemed okay. Until he skated back to the Falcons’ bench and collapsed into a seizure.
New Posts to Hype
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games