The Adirondack Phantoms played a game on Sunday, but they never finished it. Why is that? Because Brandon Manning boarded Springfield Falcons’ Wade MacLeod. Manning was given a two minute minor penalty for the offense, but then something really weird happened. Macleod hit his head against the glass and appeared shaken up but he seemed okay. Until he skated back to the Falcons’ bench and collapsed into a seizure.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year