The Adirondack Phantoms played a game on Sunday, but they never finished it. Why is that? Because Brandon Manning boarded Springfield Falcons’ Wade MacLeod. Manning was given a two minute minor penalty for the offense, but then something really weird happened. Macleod hit his head against the glass and appeared shaken up but he seemed okay. Until he skated back to the Falcons’ bench and collapsed into a seizure.
New Posts to Hype
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp
- Comparing our Midseason Awards to the Actual Outcomes
- Knicks Losing Streak at 6 as Portland Struggles Continue