The Adirondack Phantoms played a game on Sunday, but they never finished it. Why is that? Because Brandon Manning boarded Springfield Falcons’ Wade MacLeod. Manning was given a two minute minor penalty for the offense, but then something really weird happened. Macleod hit his head against the glass and appeared shaken up but he seemed okay. Until he skated back to the Falcons’ bench and collapsed into a seizure.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory