After a great win against the New York Islanders, the Philadelphia Flyers head to Pittsburgh to take on the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday at the Consol Energy Center. Other than their last game, it’s been a pretty rough road tour for the Flyers, so they really need to get back to the Wells Fargo Center. However, captain Claude Giroux did ream out his team after their 4-1 loss to the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, which is what lit a fire underneath the team on Monday. The question is: can they maintain this momentum for their game against the Penguins?
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets