The New England Patriots are an extremely confident team. They are confident in their abilities on the field. They are confident in their executive management. They are confident in their decision making skills that focus on player personnel and growth. Due to that confidence, the Patriots have not shied away from drafting or signing or acquiring players who bring along some baggage, coming with some character concerns. With the 2013 NFL Draft looming just more than two months away, New England may decide to take a chance when it comes to one of their first few selections. It may be a long shot, but could we see the Patriots draft former LSU Tigers defensive back Tyrann Mathieu?
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?