The New England Patriots are an extremely confident team. They are confident in their abilities on the field. They are confident in their executive management. They are confident in their decision making skills that focus on player personnel and growth. Due to that confidence, the Patriots have not shied away from drafting or signing or acquiring players who bring along some baggage, coming with some character concerns. With the 2013 NFL Draft looming just more than two months away, New England may decide to take a chance when it comes to one of their first few selections. It may be a long shot, but could we see the Patriots draft former LSU Tigers defensive back Tyrann Mathieu?
New Posts to Hype
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft