The New England Patriots are an extremely confident team. They are confident in their abilities on the field. They are confident in their executive management. They are confident in their decision making skills that focus on player personnel and growth. Due to that confidence, the Patriots have not shied away from drafting or signing or acquiring players who bring along some baggage, coming with some character concerns. With the 2013 NFL Draft looming just more than two months away, New England may decide to take a chance when it comes to one of their first few selections. It may be a long shot, but could we see the Patriots draft former LSU Tigers defensive back Tyrann Mathieu?
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year