As the regular season’s slate of games draws to a close, and the mercifully short month of February wraps up bringing March ever closer; it’s time to look at how many Big East teams will likely have their chance to dance. Despite the fact (and yes, it is a fact) that the Big Ten is leaps and bounds better than any other conference in college basketball, there is a chance that the Big East will actually field more teams into the tournament.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets