As the regular season’s slate of games draws to a close, and the mercifully short month of February wraps up bringing March ever closer; it’s time to look at how many Big East teams will likely have their chance to dance. Despite the fact (and yes, it is a fact) that the Big Ten is leaps and bounds better than any other conference in college basketball, there is a chance that the Big East will actually field more teams into the tournament.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?