As the regular season’s slate of games draws to a close, and the mercifully short month of February wraps up bringing March ever closer; it’s time to look at how many Big East teams will likely have their chance to dance. Despite the fact (and yes, it is a fact) that the Big Ten is leaps and bounds better than any other conference in college basketball, there is a chance that the Big East will actually field more teams into the tournament.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami