There's no doubt that the Bears were a cheap franchise, but these days with the salary cap and a salary floor in place, can any NFL franchise be labeled cheap? I suppose there are ways to skimp on some of the amenities (still no Honey Bears), but with free agency such a big part of professional sports, does it really pay to have anything less than first class facilities?
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- Kayaking Checklist: What to Bring on a Kayak Trip