There's no doubt that the Bears were a cheap franchise, but these days with the salary cap and a salary floor in place, can any NFL franchise be labeled cheap? I suppose there are ways to skimp on some of the amenities (still no Honey Bears), but with free agency such a big part of professional sports, does it really pay to have anything less than first class facilities?
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule