There's no doubt that the Bears were a cheap franchise, but these days with the salary cap and a salary floor in place, can any NFL franchise be labeled cheap? I suppose there are ways to skimp on some of the amenities (still no Honey Bears), but with free agency such a big part of professional sports, does it really pay to have anything less than first class facilities?
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond