We can only really guess what Philadelphia Flyers captain, Claude Giroux said to his team after their loss to the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday. What we can deduce is that his words are finally sinking in. Especially after the Flyers won their second game in a row when they beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 6-5 at the Consol Energy Center on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets